qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic Routes with the Headers Exchange
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2011 11:42:35 GMT
On 06/09/2011 10:02 AM, Fallon, Richard wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Can anyone confirm if I can use dynamic routes with the headers exchange
> in Qpid 0.8 c++ broker?

It is certainly expected to work now. There are a handful of automated
tests for that case that were added in at
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=905322 along with
some fixes and the 0.8 release branch was taken from r1032357.

However I was also unable to get a simple test to work. It looks like
x-match:all does not work while x-match:any does (and only the second
case is tested for at present). I've raised a new JIRA for that (could
also just reopen the original JIRA).

>   As per previous mail I am unable to get it to work, and am wondering if
> it is possible, if I am doing something wrong or maybe need to upgrade
> versions?
>
> Thanks
>
> Richard

following trading entities are registered in England and Wales:  Atos Origin IT Services UK
Limited (registered number 01245534) and Atos Consulting Limited (registered number 04312380).
 The registered office for each is at 4 Triton Square, Regents Place, London, NW1 3HG.The
VAT No. for each is: GB232327983

> This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended solely for the addressee,
and may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you receive this e-mail in error,
you are not authorised to copy, disclose, use or retain it.  Please notify the sender immediately
and delete this email from your systems.   As emails may be intercepted, amended or lost,
they are not secure.  Atos Origin therefore can accept no liability for any errors or their
content.  Although Atos Origin endeavours to maintain a virus-free network, we do not warrant
that this transmission is virus-free and can accept no liability for any damages resulting
from any virus transmitted.   The risks are deemed to be accepted by everyone who communicates
with Atos Origin by email.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org