qpid-users mailing list archives

From Jiri Krutil <j...@krutil.com>
Subject Declaring exchanges, queues/bindings using C++ client
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2011 11:49:49 GMT
Hi

Using the C++ messaging client (v0.7), is it possible to declare an
exchange by creating a Sender and closing it without ever sending a
message, assuming I use the right address with type:exchange and
create:always?

Similarly, is it possible to declare a queue and its bindings by
creating a Receiver and closing it without trying to receive a
message? The address has type:exchange, create:always and a list of
bindings in the x-bindings part.

If the above is incorrect, can you please suggest another way which
does not force me to send/receive any messages?

Cheers
Jiri

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org