qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Darryl L. Pierce" <dpie...@redhat.com>
Subject Ruby bindings over swig...
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 13:32:02 GMT
I've uploaded a patch set to JIRA with my bindings on top of those
generated by swig:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-3306

The patchset should be fairly complete and provide a more Ruby-like
layer for the developer to user.

Specifically these APIs do the following:

 * fronts APIs that use getFoo to be property methods; i.e. foo
 * fronts APIs that use isFoo to be query methods; i.e., foo?
 * allows method arguments to use symbols and converts them as needed
 * adds RDoc comments to methods so we can generate Ruby documentation
 * allows creating ri docs for command line use

Please take a look at the APIs and give me your feedback.

Delivering value year after year.
http://www.redhat.com/promo/vendor/