qpid-users mailing list archives

From fadams <fraser.ad...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: how do I retrieve the subject from JMS?
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2011 07:03:41 GMT
Hi Rajith

I'm using qpid 0.8 (c++ broker)

Re: "What is the address string you are using on the producer side". That's
more interesting, what I am /actually/ doing is subscribing to
"qmf.default.topic/agent.ind.event.org_apache_qpid_broker.#" - see the "Is
it possible to write a client that gets notified of
connections/disconnections to broker? " thread - I got that subject from
Gordon Sim.

Anyway what I was trying to do was to simply display the complete subject -
I was ultimately going to subscribe to qmf.default.topic/# so I could
identify the whole range of subjects being published in order to understand
a bit more about some of the management messages.

Like I say though I've not had any luck with
getStringProperty("qpid.subject") it seems to return null

Any thoughts?
Fraser