qpid-users mailing list archives

From fadams <fraser.ad...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject how do I retrieve the subject from JMS?
Date Sat, 18 Jun 2011 15:44:40 GMT
Hello,
can anyone tell me how to retrieve a message's subject.

I've tried

System.out.println(message.getStringProperty("qpid.subject"));

to check but that just returns a null string

Funnily enough if I Google getStringProperty("qpid.subject") I get nothing,
but if I Google setStringProperty("qpid.subject") it returns links to some
code for some test cases, so it looks just about the right way to go but
it's weird that theres links for setting, but not getting - which makes me a
bit suspicious.

Any ideas??