qpid-users mailing list archives

From fadams <fraser.ad...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Perl clients?
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 14:36:01 GMT
Hello,
can anyone suggest the best approach for interfacing with Perl?

Clearly Qpid has a good many language binding, but Perl doesn't appear to be
one of them. Unfortunately one of our customers are primarily Perl based -
isn't that always the way :-)

I came across an old unmaintained Perl library a while back - I think it was
for RabbitMQ, but IIRC as well as being unmaintained it was written for an
old AMQP version so is unlikely to work with recent C++ brokers.

Unfortunately I'm really a C++/Java person and my familiarity with Perl and
Python is limited to basic tinkering, so if anyone has cracked this
particular chestnut code snippets would be *really* welcome.

Many thanks in advance