qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: qpid-ruby
Date Mon, 09 May 2011 10:50:58 GMT
On 05/05/2011 12:40 PM, Frédéric Logier wrote:
> I'm happy to see the new version 0.10 of qpid, but I'm really disappointed
> to not find the ruby client, so what about it ? is it abandonned ?

There were no obvious changes to that client since the previous release,
so it was dropped. The API of that client is protocol version dependent.
We are trying to get all APIs aligned across the project. So that
particular client is not likely to see a lot of further development. As
Carl mentioned, there is a ruby wrapper around the c++ client. Future
work is likely to be centred around that approach.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org