qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Durable queues not surviving broker re-start
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2011 09:23:03 GMT
On 04/14/2011 12:46 AM, Paul Colby wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I'm probably missing something here, and/or not understanding what
> "durable" queues are.
>
> If I do the following:
>
> 1. start a C++ broker via: qpidd --auth no

You need a store plugin loaded. There is one on trunk for windows, but
for linux at present you need to checkout and build one from
http://qpidcomponents.org/download.html (r4411 for the 0.8 release)

See https://cwiki.apache.org/qpid/faq.html#FAQ-Persistence for more details.

(I'd really like to see that store plugin included in Qpid at some point
soon.)