qpid-users mailing list archives

From Kim Garcia <jsma...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: onMessage() always acknowledges msg even if Session is set to CLIENT_ACK
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 05:05:14 GMT

Rajith,

I have been trying to respond to your email all day but Hotmail keeps saying the delivery
has failed...

Thank you for looking into this, Rajith.

I'm not using any
tools to verify if the message has been acked. I am running 2 of the
same Java application. If I only run one, then it will get the messages
like normal. If I run 2, they do not both get the same messages. I see
that if app #1 gets message #1, then app #2 will not get message #1. The
 same applies for messages app #2 gets -- app #1 will not get them. I
would like several apps to monitor the same queue with a listener and
for all apps to get all of the messages.

Thanks.