qpid-users mailing list archives

From Kim Garcia <jsma...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: onMessage() always acknowledges msg even if Session is set to CLIENT_ACK
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 19:47:00 GMT

Hi Rajith,

It doesn't matter if the apps are consumers or queue browsers as long as they share the messages
(or get their own copy).

I'm looking into using the javax.jms Topic object as suggested, but do the messages have to
be sent to a topic instead of a queue? If so, then that won't work for me. I have messages
being sent to an AMQ queue, and at this time, that cannot change.

Thanks,
Kim

The answer below is assuming that all your apps are consumers and not queue
browsers.
If thats not the case then please let me know.

Rajith