qpid-users mailing list archives

From Sergey_Zhemzhit...@troika.ru
Subject Re: QPID: message ordering
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2011 09:20:48 GMT
We have to replay all the data which is some kind of deals, and the most
recent deals must be processed in the first place, so LVQ seems not to fit
our needs.

Best Regards,
Sergey Zhemzhitsky

Gordon Sim <gsim@redhat.com>
03.03.2011 11:39
Please respond to
users@qpid.apache.org

users@qpid.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: QPID: message ordering

On 03/03/2011 06:54 AM, Sergey_Zhemzhitsky@troika.ru wrote:
> We have a queue with market data, sometimes we need to resend all the
data
> and we would like to process the most recent data earlier in that case.

Does the more recent data make the older data irrelevant? I.e. do you
need to get the older data as well or are you really wanting to simply
'replace' the older data with more recent equivalents? If the latter
then that is indeed what LVQ is designed for.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

The information contained in this message may be privileged and conf idential and protected
If you need assistance please contact our Contact Center  (+7495) 258 0500 or go to www.troika.ru/eng/Contacts/system.wbp