qpid-users mailing list archives

From Ilyushonak Barys <Barys_Ilyusho...@troika.ru>
Subject critical Daemon startup failed: Error writing to parent.
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2011 14:11:36 GMT
Greetings.

We are using MRG 1.2 on RedHat 5.5. We completed resizing file system and have faced with
the following issue after broker restart:
critical Daemon startup failed: Error writing to parent.

There is no other error messages in the broker log file.
Could you please help me what does it mean? How can I make broker running?
I have changed data dir and it works fine, but I would like to recover my broker with previous
data dir.

Best Regards,
Barys Ilyushonak
Information Technology Division
Troika Dialog, 4, Romanov lane, Moscow 125009, Russia
Phone. +7 495 2580500 ext. 1229

The information contained in this message may be privileged and conf idential and protected
If you need assistance please contact our Contact Center  (+7495) 258 0500 or go to www.troika.ru/eng/Contacts/system.wbp