qpid-users mailing list archives

From Ilyushonak Barys <Barys_Ilyusho...@troika.ru>
Subject JERR_JCNTL_AIOCMPLWAIT arror and Attempted size underflow on dequeue
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2011 14:15:21 GMT
Greetings!

We have faced with several errors while using qpid 0.6 in our environment. It is really strange,
because we don't use cluster:

1)      2011-mar-10 14:00:13 critical Journal "FORTS.Instruments_In": get_events() returned
JERR_JCNTL_AIOCMPLWAIT; wmgr_status: wmgr: pi=23 pc=3 po=0 aer=33 edac:FFFF ps=[AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA]
wrfc: state: Active fcntl[0]: pfid=0 ws=772 wc=0 rs=0 rc=0ec=5 ac=4

2)      2011-mar-10 14:11:17 error Connection 10.22.6.8:1337 closed by error: Attempted size
underflow on dequeue(634): size: max=104857600, current=627; count: unlimited; type=reject
(qpid/broker/QueuePolicy.cpp:51)(501)

I'v googled it but nothing interesting.
Could you please suggest me something to find the root of the problem and what should I do
to avoid it?

Best Regards,
Barys Ilyushonak
Information Technology Division
Troika Dialog, 4, Romanov lane, Moscow 125009, Russia
Phone. +7 495 2580500 ext. 1229

The information contained in this message may be privileged and conf idential and protected
If you need assistance please contact our Contact Center  (+7495) 258 0500 or go to www.troika.ru/eng/Contacts/system.wbp