qpid-users mailing list archives

From Jakub Scholz <ja...@scholz.cz>
Subject Re: Client applications in Python with SSL & EXTERNAL
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2011 13:25:37 GMT
I continued playing with the EXTERNAL authentication and I managed to
modify the python library to get the EXTERNAL authentication working.

I added the EXTERNAL authentication into the PlainClient class, method
start in sasl.py file. This enabled the usage of EXTERNAL
authentication. In transports.py file, tls class, method __init__ I
modified the wrap_socket call, to use correct certificates. Right now
I have the certificates, username etc. hard coded. I have to modify
the API, so that these parameters can be passed from the main
application via the Connection class.

Would there be some interest to get these changes committed into the
Qpid project?

Regards
Jakub

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org