qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Hickerson, David A" <david.a.hicker...@boeing.com>
Subject wiki expansion
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2011 17:28:22 GMT
Hi,

I am thinking that as I am figuring out thing in Qpid that it would be useful to document
them in the wiki. As a newbie, I think that my perspective of the API would be different than
that of a seasoned Qpid user or developer. I am seeing some things that are confusing and
as I ask the questions and get answers, I can put that on the wiki, and anyone else that figures
something out, too.

What do you think?

Dave

David Hickerson                                                             david.a.hickerson@boeing.com<mailto:david.a.hickerson@boeing.com>
Senior Engineer                                                              phone: 719-235-3265
Mission Operations
The Boeing Company
1330 Inverness Dr., Suite 330
Colorado Springs, CO 80910