qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Huston" <shus...@riverace.com>
Subject RE: In the C++ cmake, is there a clean target?
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2011 12:47:03 GMT

Those steps will work for the autoconf-based build on Linux. I believe
Dave is using the cmake-based build though. The equivalent of
"./configure" is cmake -I or the cmake-gui.

-Steve

--
Steve Huston, Riverace Corporation
Total Lifecycle Support for Your Networked Applications

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org