qpid-users mailing list archives

From Justin Cheong <justin_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Where to get the C# client source code?
Date Sun, 13 Mar 2011 09:38:25 GMT
Hi
I have downloaded the C# client which supports C++ broker ( qpid-dotnet-0-10-0.8.zip ). Can
I know where to get the source code for the dll? In the zip file only contains all the required
dlls.

I have gone through the mailing list and saw suggestion that we should use the C++ dotnet
bindings instead. I intend to try both ways, hence I would like to have the source code for
the C# client dll as well.

that I started because I didnt subscribe to the mailing list at the moment. Thanks for your
advice guys, I manage to get it working by using Gordon suggestion. I periodically ( less
than 4 minute interval ) send a message back to the Linux C++ broker and that solves the problem.
But I do not quite understand Gregory Bayard suggestion. Do I need the C# client source code
to follow your suggestion?

Anyway I have done further testing and it reveals that the problem of auto-disconnection after
4 minutes will happen only if I use C# client with Linux C++ broker. The problem did not surface
when I use a Windows C++ broker instead.