qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Huston" <shus...@riverace.com>
Subject RE: In the C++ cmake, is there a clean target?
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2011 18:29:14 GMT
Hi Dave,

> I was wondering if there is a clean target in the cmake for
> the C++ build to regenerate the build files with a different
> set of settings.

To regenerate the build files, use the ccmake command issued from the
build directory - one command line arg is the path to the source
(qpid/cpp). On Windows there's often a desktop icon or start menu item
installed called Cmake (cmake-gui) - that an also be used to change
options and regenerate the project files.

-Steve

--
Steve Huston, Riverace Corporation
Total Lifecycle Support for Your Networked Applications

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org