qpid-users mailing list archives

From Alan Conway <acon...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: causes of Unexpected property type: 1 (qpid/framing/AMQHeaderBody.cpp:40)
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2011 13:28:52 GMT
On 03/14/2011 03:55 PM, David Hawthorne wrote:
> Unexpected property type: 1 (qpid/framing/AMQHeaderBody.cpp:40)
>
> We're seeing a lot of these in our qpid server log recently, and I'm wondering if this
might be because our clients are on 64-bit platforms whereas the server is on a 32-bit platform.
 Googling doesn't come up with any results for this error message at all, outside of the svn
commits.  Server and client versions are 0.6.  Looks like 0.8 has the same AMQHeaderBody::decode
function as 0.6, but it does have this note right above it:              // TODO: should just
skip&  keep for later dispatch.  Does that mean that this message is being dropped?

Can you reproduce this on 0.8? If so raise a JIRA for it. If possible include
code for a test client that will reproduce the error. Indicate what to run on 64
bit vs. 32. The header encoding is supposed to be the same for 32/64 bit but it
is possible this is a bug there.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org