qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Where to get the C# client source code?
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2011 10:02:33 GMT
On 03/13/2011 09:38 AM, Justin Cheong wrote:
> Hi
> I have downloaded the C# client which supports C++ broker ( qpid-dotnet-0-10-0.8.zip
). Can I know where to get the source code for the dll? In the zip file only contains all
the required dlls.

> I have gone through the mailing list and saw suggestion that we should use the C++ dotnet
bindings instead. I intend to try both ways, hence I would like to have the source code for
the C# client dll as well.

All releases are available from http://archive.apache.org/dist/qpid/,
the source for the dotnet clients can be found in the full prject source
distribution, e.g. http://archive.apache.org/dist/qpid/0.8/qpid-0.8.tar.gz

thread that I started because I didnt subscribe to the mailing list at the moment. Thanks
for your advice guys, I manage to get it working by using Gordon suggestion. I periodically
( less than 4 minute interval ) send a message back to the Linux C++ broker and that solves
the problem.
> But I do not quite understand Gregory Bayard suggestion. Do I need the C# client source
code to follow your suggestion?

Yes, you would need to patch the original source to change the client
side handling of ConnectionTune.

> Anyway I have done further testing and it reveals that the problem of auto-disconnection
after 4 minutes will happen only if I use C# client with Linux C++ broker. The problem did
not surface when I use a Windows C++ broker instead.

Strange, I can't think why the behaviour there would be different...

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org