qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: What is the difference in the classes in qpid/client and qpid/messaging in C++?
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2011 08:50:44 GMT
On 03/10/2011 12:33 AM, Hickerson, David A wrote:
> What is the difference between the classes in qpid/client and qpid/messaging in C++?
>
> I have noticed that Connection is in each. For a client application, which is supposed
to be used?

The qpid::messaging namespace is the one we recommend. That is the one
that future development will be focusing on. The qpid::client namespace
is an older client API.

> Some of the examples point to each and the documention seems to be more filled out for
the messaging/ classes.

I've moved the old examples into an 'old_examples' directory to
hopefully make this a little clearer.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org