qpid-users mailing list archives

From David Hawthorne <dha...@3crowd.com>
Subject causes of Unexpected property type: 1 (qpid/framing/AMQHeaderBody.cpp:40)
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2011 19:55:26 GMT
Unexpected property type: 1 (qpid/framing/AMQHeaderBody.cpp:40)

We're seeing a lot of these in our qpid server log recently, and I'm wondering if this might
be because our clients are on 64-bit platforms whereas the server is on a 32-bit platform.
 Googling doesn't come up with any results for this error message at all, outside of the svn
commits.  Server and client versions are 0.6.  Looks like 0.8 has the same AMQHeaderBody::decode
function as 0.6, but it does have this note right above it:              // TODO: should just
skip & keep for later dispatch.  Does that mean that this message is being dropped?

Thanks for the help!
Project:      http://qpid.apache.org