qpid-users mailing list archives

From Justin Cheong <justin_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Connection close automatically after 4 minutes
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2011 09:02:26 GMT
Hi
I am using C++ broker ( version 0.8 ) on RHEL 4.My client is running on .Net on Windows 7
and C++ RHEL. I downloaded from the file qpid-dotnet-0-10-0.8.zip which supports C++ broker.
I am using the topic pub/sub example.I am sending message from RHEL and receiving it from
Windows7 machine.The sender is written in C++ in RHEL. The receiver is written in C# in Windows7.All
is working fine. But after almost exactly 4 minutes, the broker will close the connection
to my window client and output the following line ( error Connection 10.10.10.173:50413 timed
out: closing ).
The sender is periodically sending message to the receiver at 1 second interval during the
whole process.
I have written another receiver program in C++ in RHEL to receive the same message by listening
to the same topic and routing key.When I run both receiver ( Windows7 & RHEL ) and the
sender, after 4 minutes the Windows7 receiver will stop receiving messages. The RHEL receiver
continues to receive message.
Anybody encounter such a problem?