qpid-users mailing list archives

From Kim van der Riet <kim.vdr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: I/O Errors
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2011 13:33:57 GMT
The first two errors are store errors; the third is a broker error
related to policy handling (in QueuePolicy.cpp). However, these errors
may be related.

I would be interested in reproducing these errors, can you supply
additional details, including the hardware (ie, how many processors, how
much memory and disk space), OS and version you are using, also if
possible a simple reproducer.

None of these errors should show up during normal usage, and indicate a
possible race condition or logic error.

Thanks,
Kim

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org