qpid-users mailing list archives

From fadams <fraser.ad...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Is it possible to have persistent circular queues
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2011 17:56:32 GMT
Thanks that's cool.

Could you please tell me how to achieve it?

I think that it's the limit policy so the things are:
"ring" and "flow-to-disk"'

So I've used flow-to-disk for durable queues but I'm pretty sure that when I
tried both it didn't work (I set it up with qpid-config).

I may have screwed up the syntax - I "think" I tried --limit-policy ring
flow-to-disk

could you please tell me the right way to do it?

Thanks.