qpid-users mailing list archives

From Sergey_Zhemzhit...@troika.ru
Subject Re: Delete all the messages from a queue.
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 15:25:45 GMT
Here is the command I have used

qpid-config --durable --file-count 128 --file-size 32 add queue MyQueue

Best Regards,
Sergey Zhemzhitsky

Gordon Sim <gsim@redhat.com>
01.02.2011 18:13
Please respond to
users@qpid.apache.org

users@qpid.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Delete all the messages from a queue.

>    MyQueue                       Y 5
>          5       0               775     775                     0 0
>          2
>
> But actually MyQueue does not contain a message. I can't read from it.

That is indeed strange. Though qpid-tool can take a while to get updated
stats, qpid-stat should be synchronous. How did you create the queue?
Does it have any particular config options?

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org