qpid-users mailing list archives

From Sergey_Zhemzhit...@troika.ru
Subject Re: Qpid: cluster-durable queues
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2011 06:46:39 GMT
Hi Gordon,

So, if a queue is --durable, no persistent messages will be lost.
If the queue is --durable and --cluster-durable all non persistent
messages will become persistent when only one node of the cluster remains.

Is my understanding of --cluster-durable option correct?

Best Regards,
Sergey Zhemzhitsky

Gordon Sim <gsim@redhat.com>
04.02.2011 19:47
Please respond to
users@qpid.apache.org

users@qpid.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Qpid: cluster-durable queues

On 02/03/2011 02:40 PM, Sergey_Zhemzhitsky@troika.ru wrote:
> I want my queue to become durable when only one node in the cluster
stands
> alive. I believe this is what the --cluster-durable option is for.

The --cluster-durable option only works for durable queues. Its function
is to make any transient *messages* on that queue persistent when the
cluster drops down to the last node.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org