qpid-users mailing list archives

From Stepan.Dub...@deutsche-boerse.com
Subject problem with binding in virtualhosts.xml for JAVA broker
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2011 08:21:02 GMT
Hello,

I am a quite new user of java Qpid broker and I am wondering about
lack of documentation related to this topic:-( I just simply want to
configure the broker to have exchange E type topic, queue Q and the
binding between them based on binding key K. I tried following in
virtualhosts.xml :

(in virtualhost test:)

<exchanges>
    <exchange>
       <type>topic</type>
       <name>E</name>
       <durable>true</durable>
    </exchange>
</exchanges>

<queues>
.
.
.

<queue>
 <name>Q</name>
</queue>
</queues>
.
.
.

This creates queue and exchange, but I do not know how to create the
binding based on binding key K between them. I am using 0.8 version of
JAVA broker.
Thanks in advance for help and regards,

Stepan

Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o.
Managing Directors/Geschäftsführung:
Michael Gassmann, Mats Andersson.
Limited liability company with registered office at
Vladislavova 1390/17, postal code: 110 00 Prague 1,
recorded in the Commercial Register IC: 275 77 015.
Maintained by the city court in Prague,
Sec. C, File No. 116874.
Diese E-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche oder rechtlich geschuetzte Informationen.
Wenn Sie nicht der beabsichtigte Empfaenger sind, informieren Sie bitte
sofort den Absender und loeschen Sie diese E-Mail. Das unbefugte Kopieren
dieser E-Mail oder die unbefugte Weitergabe der enthaltenen Informationen
ist nicht gestattet.

The information contained in this message is confidential or protected by
law. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and
unauthorised distribution of the information contained herein is prohibited.

Legally required information for business correspondence/
Gesetzliche Pflichtangaben fuer Geschaeftskorrespondenz:
http://deutsche-boerse.com/letterhead