qpid-users mailing list archives

From Sergey_Zhemzhit...@troika.ru
Subject Re: Qpid: cluster-durable queues
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2011 06:47:21 GMT
Carl, thanks a lot.

Could you provide me with links to read more about cman and quorum
manager?

Best Regards,
Sergey Zhemzhitsky

Carl Trieloff <cctrieloff@redhat.com>
07.02.2011 16:56
Please respond to
users@qpid.apache.org

users@qpid.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Qpid: cluster-durable queues

yes, that is correct.

One note is that if you use cman as a quorum manager, it will not let
you get
down to 1 node unless you set weights in your cman config.

Carl.