qpid-users mailing list archives

From Sergey_Zhemzhit...@troika.ru
Subject QPID Clustering
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2011 11:49:16 GMT
Hi there,

I'm using MRG 1.3 and I have the following questions regarding qpid
clustering?

1. Is it possible to use quorum, fencing, stonish if I'm using a messaging
cluster (
http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_MRG/1.3/html/Messaging_Installation_Guide/chap-Messaging_Installation_Guide-Clustering_and_federation.html
) and there are only qpid and corosync/openais daemons started?

2. What is the recommended way to start a messaging cluster? Should I use
cman instead of corosync/openais?

3. There is information in the qpid documentation that, single qpid broker
should work faster than a cluster of brokers? In that case I would like to
setup active-passive cluster. Is it possible? Does active-passive cluster
perform as fast as single broker?

Best Regards,
Sergey Zhemzhitsky

The information contained in this message may be privileged and conf idential and protected
If you need assistance please contact our Contact Center  (+7495) 258 0500 or go to www.troika.ru/eng/Contacts/system.wbp