qpid-users mailing list archives

From Sergey_Zhemzhit...@troika.ru
Subject Re: Delete all the messages from a queue.
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 14:19:25 GMT
Well, queue seems to be empty, because I can't read a message from it.

Does anybody know how make qpid-tool and qpid-stat return an appropriate
information?

Here is output of the qpid-stat command

Queues
  queue                             dur         autoDel         excl msg
msgIn   msgOut          bytes   bytesIn         bytesOut        cons bind

========================================================================================================================
  MyQueue                       Y                                       5
        5       0               775     775                     0       0
        2

But actually MyQueue does not contain a message. I can't read from it.

Best Regards,
Sergey Zhemzhitsky
Information Technology Division
Troika Dialog, 4, Romanov lane, Moscow 125009, Russia
Phone. +7 495 2580500 ext. 1246

Sergey_Zhemzhitsky@troika.ru
01.02.2011 16:39
Please respond to
users@qpid.apache.org

users@qpid.apache.org
cc

Subject
Delete all the messages from a queue.

Hi there,

Is there any guaranteed way to remove all the messages from a queue?

I'm using MRG 1.3, and I have tried the following way:

qpid-tool
qpid: list
qpid: list queue
qpid: call queue-id purge 0
quit

but without success.

Could you please tell where the problem could be? And what to pay
attention to?