qpid-users mailing list archives

From Sergey_Zhemzhit...@troika.ru
Subject Re: Delete all the messages from a queue.
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 10:40:20 GMT
The issue was in a remaining subscriber. When I killed it I was able to
purge my queue.

Best Regards,
Sergey Zhemzhitsky

Sergey_Zhemzhitsky@troika.ru
02.02.2011 10:20
Please respond to
users@qpid.apache.org

users@qpid.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Delete all the messages from a queue.

Hi Gordon,

I'm not able to reproduce such a behavior on another environment.
When I'm trying to execute call <queue_id> purge 0, the command executes
successfully and there aren't exceptions in the log file. However "show
<queue_id>" and "qpid-stat" show that some messages remain.

Best Regards,
Sergey Zhemzhitsky

Gordon Sim <gsim@redhat.com>
01.02.2011 18:43

On 02/01/2011 03:25 PM, Sergey_Zhemzhitsky@troika.ru wrote:
> Here is the command I have used
>
> qpid-config --durable --file-count 128 --file-size 32 add queue MyQueue

Are you able to repeat the sequence that resulted in that state? Are
there any errors in the log?

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org