qpid-users mailing list archives

From Sergey_Zhemzhit...@troika.ru
Subject Re: Delete all the messages from a queue.
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2011 06:53:06 GMT
It's interesting to know.

I will investigate this issue if I have more time.

Thanks for help.

Best Regards,
Sergey Zhemzhitsky

Ted Ross <tross@redhat.com>
02.02.2011 17:02
Please respond to
users@qpid.apache.org

users@qpid.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Delete all the messages from a queue.

Interesting... those messages must have already been delivered, but not
completed, to the other subscriber.  That would explain why they didn't
purge and also why you wouldn't see them when consuming from the queue.

-Ted