qpid-users mailing list archives

From Sergey_Zhemzhit...@troika.ru
Subject Re: QPID Reliability
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2011 13:17:43 GMT
By the way, I'm using qpid 0.8.

Best Regards,
Sergey Zhemzhitsky

Sergey_Zhemzhitsky@troika.ru
03.02.2011 12:31
Please respond to
users@qpid.apache.org

cc

Subject
QPID Reliability

Hi there

I'm testing reliability of my application

Connection Factory URL: amqp:
//guest:guest@/?brokerlist='tcp://host1:5672?tcp_nodelay='true';tcp://host2:5672?tcp_nodelay='true''&failover='failover_exchange'&connectdelay='5000'&retries='10'
Queue URL: BURL:direct://MyExchange//MyQueue?routingkey='MyKey'"

The scenario is the following:

Start qpid (currently I have one node of qpid configured to work in a
cluster)
Create queue using the following command:
qpid-config add queue MyQueue --durable --file-count 1 --file-size 1
--max-queue-count 10000
Start producers and consumers
Suspend/Stop consumers to allow the journal to overflow
Suspend/Stop producers to allow consumers to read all the messages from
the queue
Start/Resume consumers to read all the messages from the queue
When the queue is empty - recreate queue using the following commands:
qpid-config del queue MyQueue
qpid-config add queue MyQueue --durable --file-count 16 --file-size 48
--max-queue-count 10000

When I execute qpid-config -q I have a lot of queues with names like that
_@amq.failover_54cb1666-c325-472b-9b83-1bececd2f0a8

What is the meaning of those queues? Are they required and how to get rid
of them?

Best Regards,
Sergey Zhemzhitsky
Information Technology Division
Troika Dialog, 4, Romanov lane, Moscow 125009, Russia
Phone. +7 495 2580500 ext. 1246