qpid-users mailing list archives

From Sergey_Zhemzhit...@troika.ru
Subject Re: Qpid: cluster-durable queues
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2011 14:40:47 GMT
Hi Carl,

I want my queue to become durable when only one node in the cluster stands
alive. I believe this is what the --cluster-durable option is for.

Best Regards,
Sergey Zhemzhitsky

Carl Trieloff <cctrieloff@redhat.com>
03.02.2011 17:36
Please respond to
users@qpid.apache.org

users@qpid.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Qpid: cluster-durable queues

On 02/03/2011 08:35 AM, Sergey_Zhemzhitsky@troika.ru wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm using qpid 0.8 and I'd like to use cluster durable queues.
>
> Here is my test case:
>
> 1. Start a cluster that contains two nodes.
> 2. Create cluster durable queue: qpid-config add queue MyQueue
> --cluster-durable
> 3. Kill one node by means of kill -9
> 4. Restart qpid on the second node
> 5. Expect cluster durable queue exists.
>
> However there is no just created queue.
>
> What I'm doing wrong?
>

> Best Regards,
> Sergey Zhemzhitsky

I believe you want --durable  not cluster-durable for your use-case.

Carl.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org