qpid-users mailing list archives

From Marnie McCormack <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: problem with binding in virtualhosts.xml for JAVA broker
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2011 11:37:48 GMT
Hi Stepan,

Are you looking to create a topic to which consumers can subscribe and
receive mesages, in a pub-sub model ?

If so, you do not need to explicitly create a binding in your virtualhosts
(K) - the broker will create private queues and bind them to the exchange on
the consumer subscription being created.

Create your topic subscriber, then publish messages to it and they'll each
receive a copy of the messages published.

Regards,
Marnie