qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rajika Kumarasiri <raj...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Timed out occurs when connecting to Java broker over SSL
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2011 10:14:35 GMT

> I also went through your article ( thanks for sharing it). I am looking
> into the source to see what causes this.

I just looked into the source, it seems when the SSLEngine is on the
NEED_UNWRAP state the code doesn't do anything other than waiting for
timeout.

I am not sure why that's written that way but according to the Java docs
once the SSLEngine reached NEED_UNWRAP we'll have to call engine.unwrap().
See
http://download.oracle.com/javase/1.5.0/docs/guide/security/jsse/JSSERefGuide.html#SSLENG

Rajika