qpid-users mailing list archives

From Pete Carapetyan <p...@datafundamentals.com>
Subject Re: OSGi version for Java?
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 00:20:18 GMT
Andrew:

I'd be happy to help if I could.

I just spent a bunch of time learning enough of ActiveMQ (my second choice)
to get it working in OSGi with a little help from Neil Bartlett.

If I could help with this process by sharing what little I know about OSGi
to date, please advise. Just experimenting with bndtools tomorrow for the
first time.

I am also new at messaging and unfamiliar with your build. So my
capabilities may be limited.