qpid-users mailing list archives

From Angel Freire <cue...@gmail.com>
Subject jexception 0x0108 JournalImpl::loadMsgContent() threw JERR__UNEXPRESPONSE: Unexpected response to call or event. (read_data_record() returned RHM_IORES_EMPTY) (MessageStoreImpl.cpp:1343)
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 19:26:13 GMT
Hello,

I'm getting the following error in my client applications:

connection-forced: Queue charges_async_response: loadContent() failed:
jexception 0x0108 JournalImpl::loadMsgContent() threw
JERR__UNEXPRESPONSE: Unexpected response to call or event.
(read_data_record() returned RHM_IORES_EMPTY)
(MessageStoreImpl.cpp:1343)

The queue (charges_async_response) was declared like this:

qpid-config add queue charges_async_response --durable --file-count 32
--file-size 2048 --max-queue-size 4194304 --limit-policy flow-to-disk

And the broker configuration (qpidd.conf) is this:

log-to-syslog=yes
log-to-stderr=no
daemon=yes
auth=no
worker-threads=64
# transport=tcp
pid-dir=/var/run/qpidd
data-dir=/var/lib/qpidd
store-dir=/var/lib/qpidd/store
num-jfiles=32
jfile-size-pgs=2048
wcache-page-size=1
tpl-num-jfiles=4
tpl-jfile-size-pgs=256
tpl-wcache-page-size=1
default-queue-limit=0
wait=600
port=5672

Does anyone know about this problem? I've searched the mailing lists
and google it and the only results I get it's the svn commits adding
it to the source.

Thanks,
Angel

--
http://blog.cuerty.com

"If you want to set off and go develop some grand new thing, you don't
need millions of dollars of capitalization. You need enough pizza and
Diet Coke to stick in your refrigerator, a cheap PC to work on and the
dedication to go through with it."
- John Carmack

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org