qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rajika Kumarasiri <raj...@wso2.com>
Subject Timed out occurs when connecting to Java broker over SSL
Date Sun, 06 Feb 2011 14:36:16 GMT
I have configured a sample Java Qpid client talk to Qpid java broker ( 0.9)
over SSL. I have provided the required keystore/truststore files and the
required passwords correctly. When the client tries to connect to the broker
it receives the following timed out error. I try increasing the time out (
by increasing the a value to the system property qpid.ssl_timeout) of the
SSLSender but that didn't help. Any help is greatly appreciated. I am
looking into the javax.net.debug logs right now, if you  think that'll help
I can post them as well.
Is there any other kind of logging that I can enable to get more information
?

BTW, I also notice that the keystore file and the keystore password given
through the connection url actually transmitted into the truststore
file+password combination, so I had to pass keystore file and the password
as system properties.

Rajika

[2011-02-06 20:02:56,327] ERROR
{org.apache.axis2.transport.base.threads.NativeWorkerPool} -  Uncaught
exception
org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.AxisJMSException: Error acquiring a JMS
connection to : QueueConnectionFactory using JNDI properties :
{java.naming.factory.initial=org.apache.qpid.jndi.PropertiesFileInitialContextFactory,
transport.jms.Password=admin,
java.naming.provider.url=repository/conf/csg-qpid.properties,
transport.jms.ConnectionFactory=SimpleStockQuoteServiceQueueConnectionFactory,
transport.jms.UserName=admin, transport.jms.ConnectionFactoryType=queue,
ServiceClass=samples.services.SimpleStockQuoteService}
    at
org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.ServiceTaskManager.handleException(ServiceTaskManager.java:980)
    at
org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.ServiceTaskManager.access$700(ServiceTaskManager.java:50)
    at
org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.ServiceTaskManager$MessageListenerTask.createConnection(ServiceTaskManager.java:815)
    at
org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.ServiceTaskManager$MessageListenerTask.getConnection(ServiceTaskManager.java:686)
    at
org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.ServiceTaskManager$MessageListenerTask.receiveMessage(ServiceTaskManager.java:484)
    at
org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.ServiceTaskManager$MessageListenerTask.run(ServiceTaskManager.java:412)
    at
org.apache.axis2.transport.base.threads.NativeWorkerPool$1.run(NativeWorkerPool.java:173)
    at
    at
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
Caused by: javax.jms.JMSException: Error creating connection: SSL Engine
timed out waiting for a response.To get more info,run with
-Djavax.net.debug=ssl
    at
org.apache.qpid.client.AMQConnectionFactory.createConnection(AMQConnectionFactory.java:326)
    at
org.apache.qpid.client.AMQConnectionFactory.createConnection(AMQConnectionFactory.java:297)
    at
org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.JMSUtils.createConnection(JMSUtils.java:552)
    at
org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.ServiceTaskManager$MessageListenerTask.createConnection(ServiceTaskManager.java:804)
    ... 7 more
Caused by: org.apache.qpid.AMQConnectionFailureException: SSL Engine timed
out waiting for a response.To get more info,run with -Djavax.net.debug=ssl
    at org.apache.qpid.client.AMQConnection.<init>(AMQConnection.java:620)
    at
org.apache.qpid.client.AMQConnectionFactory.createConnection(AMQConnectionFactory.java:317)
    ... 10 more
Caused by: org.apache.qpid.transport.SenderException: SSL Engine timed out
waiting for a response.To get more info,run with -Djavax.net.debug=ssl
    at
org.apache.qpid.transport.network.security.ssl.SSLSender.send(SSLSender.java:227)
    at
org.apache.qpid.transport.network.security.ssl.SSLSender.send(SSLSender.java:36)
    at
org.apache.qpid.transport.network.Disassembler.init(Disassembler.java:158)
    at
org.apache.qpid.transport.network.Disassembler.init(Disassembler.java:49)
    at
org.apache.qpid.transport.ProtocolHeader.delegate(ProtocolHeader.java:105)
    at
org.apache.qpid.transport.network.Disassembler.send(Disassembler.java:81)
    at
org.apache.qpid.transport.network.Disassembler.send(Disassembler.java:49)
    at org.apache.qpid.transport.Connection.send(Connection.java:360)
    at org.apache.qpid.transport.Connection.connect(Connection.java:238)
    at
org.apache.qpid.client.AMQConnectionDelegate_0_10.makeBrokerConnection(AMQConnectionDelegate_0_10.java:164)
    at
org.apache.qpid.client.AMQConnection.makeBrokerConnection(AMQConnection.java:761)
    at org.apache.qpid.client.AMQConnection.<init>(AMQConnection.java:547)
    ... 11 more