qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: qpid memory consumption
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 16:07:02 GMT
You might be running into some of the other memory usage issues I have
been investigating recently. I hope to commit some fixes for them
later in the week, but need to wait on another change being in place
first.

Alternatively, you could just be running into some issues with your
Spring setup. I cant really help much with that directly as I don't
use Spring, but if you email me (privately as the list will strip the
attachment) your broker logs ($QPID_WORK/log/qpid.log by default) then
it might be possible to determine something from those.

Robbie

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org