qpid-users mailing list archives

From Adam Crain <acr...@greenenergycorp.com>
Subject Re: java broker authentication
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 17:57:11 GMT
Hi Robbie,

We found the problem. The C++ broker was allowing anonymous connections and
we were sending the wrong password. So we thought our code was correct since
it worked against the C++ broker (--auth no).

Normally I would consider taking a bone headed mistake like this to my grave
:), but there was an oddity with the windows C++ broker that threw us off
the trail:

The C++ broker from RiverAce only seem so use windows accounts to
authenticate. Can anyone explain why this is the case?

So, the java broker is doing what it should be doing. Sorry!

thanks,
Adam