qpid-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Kennedy <andrewinternatio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OSGi version for Java?
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 00:04:04 GMT
Hi.

Full OSGi modularisation of the Qpid broker is one of the projects I
am working on. I want to allow the broker to be embedded in Equinox
or Felix etc. Watch this space for more details and timescales, but
it should be coming soon. Though, bear in mind it isn't officially
scheduled as part of any of the upcoming release versions - yet...

I do have an experimental build which I am testing that does some of
this already and I think it's an important feature.

Andrew.
--
-- andrew d kennedy ? do not fold, bend, spindle, or mutilate ;
-- http://grkvlt.blogspot.com/ ? edinburgh : +44 7582 293 255 ;

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org