qpid-users mailing list archives

From Alan Conway <acon...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Building qpid 0.8 with clustering on RHEL 6
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2011 14:31:22 GMT
On 02/24/2011 02:04 AM, Sergey_Zhemzhitsky@troika.ru wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> I'm afraid of using corosynclib-devel-1.2.0 for building qpid that will be
> used with corosynclib-1.2.3, because of possible incompatibility, so I
> prefer to build corosync-1.2.3 additionally.
>
> Finally I have managed to find that selinux was the problem although
> corosync was from the distribution of rhel6 and both corosync and qpid
> were started as services.
>

> type=AVC msg=audit(1298373582.553:25): avc:  denied  { read write } for
> pid=1423 comm="corosync" name="control_buffer-SWjjsT" dev=tmpfs ino=14240
> scontext=system_u:system_r:corosync_t:s0 tcontext=s
> ystem_u:object_r:initrc_state_t:s0 tclass=file

Aha - should have thought of that. If you do this as root:

cd qpid/cpp/etc/selinux/
make install

That will install a pair of selinux policy files that should let you use qpid
with selinux enforcing on.
That should probably be integrated into make install more automatically.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org