qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: QPID Reliability
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 10:19:38 GMT
On 02/04/2011 09:32 AM, Sergey_Zhemzhitsky@troika.ru wrote:
> First of all thanks for helping to understand the meaning of these queues.
> How long the broker will keep those queues? Because if they exist until
> the broker restarts, it will be difficult to find a concrete queue because
> of amount of _@amq.failover_xxxxxxxx.

They are tied to the lifetime of the clients that create them. I agree
that they can clutter up the picture a little (some of the QMF internal
queues likewise). A nice enhancement to the tools would be some way of
filtering out these internal queues, so that only those the application
really cares about get displayed by default.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org