qpid-users mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Swiatek <g.swia...@teles.at>
Subject Re: Unknown protocol: tcp
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 09:13:26 GMT
Hi,

you are right, the problem disappears when I use dynamic libraries.

Unfortunately for our project I must use static libraries.
Is there some specific order for the libraries required if I want build
own C++ client application?
Is there another way to ensure that the protocol registration is done at
proper time (e.g. I invoke some special method/function before I try to
open a connection)?

Regards,
Grzegorz