qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Huston" <shus...@riverace.com>
Subject RE: qpid to oracle , is it possible ?
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2011 12:19:04 GMT
You don't need to use the MS SQL store, or Windows. I suggested you look
at the SQL code more as a template for how a plugin gets loaded, what
the API is from the broker to the store, and what things this particular
store uses (tables, etc.) You can use it as a model for developing your
Oracle store on Linux.

-Steve

--
Steve Huston, Riverace Corporation
Total Lifecycle Support for Your Networked Applications