qpid-users mailing list archives

From Pete Carapetyan <p...@datafundamentals.com>
Subject OSGi version for Java?
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2011 02:11:35 GMT
I'm using qpid broker and client in an OSGi application.

Few questions regarding this issue:

Is there any demand for qpid in an OSGi version other than my own needs?
Has anyone else worked on such an issue?
If I worked on this are there any bundles which should be optional? How
would one discern them?
Is there a release coming soon that I should wait for before doing a stale
release and having to redo it?

It is odd that none of the jars included with either the client or broker
appear to be OSGi bundles, but the lib directory of the broker includes the
felix OSGi framework?

Most but not all of the external jars found in the broker are already
available in OSGi ready releases, so the effort required to accomplish this
work would be limited.