qpid-users mailing list archives

From Angel Freire <cue...@gmail.com>
Subject Help configuring persistence plugin
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2011 15:01:07 GMT
Hi,

I need a guide or help configuring the persistence plugin [0].

This is my current qpidd.conf:

log-to-syslog=yes
log-to-stderr=no
daemon=yes
auth=no
worker-threads=16
# transport=tcp
pid-dir=/var/run/qpidd
data-dir=/var/lib/qpidd
store-dir=/var/lib/qpidd/store
num-jfiles32
jfile-size-pgs=96
wcache-page-size=128
tpl-num-jfiles=32
tpl-jfile-size-pgs=96
tpl-wcache-page-size=128

I need to be able to enqueue about 2.500.000 msgs that are normally
400 bytes long.

Currently, with those settings, I get a lot of messages like this:

framing-error: Enqueue capacity threshold exceeded on queue
"charges_async_request". (JournalImpl.cpp:621)

I'm using the version 0.6 of the broker and the plugin.

Thanks,
Angel

[0] http://qpidcomponents.org/download.html#persistence

--
http://blog.cuerty.com

"If you want to set off and go develop some grand new thing, you don't
need millions of dollars of capitalization. You need enough pizza and
Diet Coke to stick in your refrigerator, a cheap PC to work on and the
dedication to go through with it."
- John Carmack

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org