qpid-users mailing list archives

From Mark Moseley <moseleym...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: qpid-tool knocks out cluster partner
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2011 19:46:00 GMT
On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 10:36 AM, Alan Conway <aconway@redhat.com> wrote:
> On 01/19/2011 02:05 PM, Mark Moseley wrote:
> [snip]
>>
>> No dice on 2992 and 2993. They both still have the same issue. And for
>> 2993, it still can kill off a cluster node.
>
> OK, thanks for verifying. I'll keep working on these.

Sounds good.

BTW, were you able to replicate with the script modification to
cluster-fed.sh I mentioned in the JIRA? i.e. have it do another round
of shutdown/startup after the first one but in the reverse order of
the first round (like B1->B2->B2->B1, then B2->B1->B1->B2)? That
breaks for me pretty consistently.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org